What’s your ring size?
Here’s what you’ll need to get an accurate measurement: a strip of paper, a ruler, a pen or marker.
What to do:
- Cut a thin strip of paper about 100 millimeters long.
- Fold the thin strip of paper around the base of your finger and close enough to your knuckle (this ensures that the ring will be able to pass your knuckle).
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters (which will give you the circumference of your finger.)
- Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using our ring sizing chart on the left.
|Measurement (mm)||US/Canada Size|