We are giving away a free RING SIZER delivered straight to your home, plus 10% OFF on your next purchase. Join our email newsletter and get promotions and special discounts exclusive to our newsletter members!
(In the case you cannot wait for us to mail the ring sizer to you, you could try the instructions below. Caution, it is easy to mis-measure using the method below as every 3mm error translates to one wrong ring size.)
GET YOUR FREE RING SIZER NOW
Here’s what you’ll need to get a measurement: a strip of paper, a ruler, a pen or marker.
What to do:
- Cut a thin strip of paper about 100 millimeters long.
- Fold the thin strip of paper around the base of your finger and close enough to your knuckle (this ensures that the ring will be able to pass your knuckle).
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters (which will give you the circumference of your finger.)
- Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using our ring sizing chart on the left.
|Measurement (mm)||US/Canada Size|